Monday, August 23, 2010

Ready Action! As Calendar?

Hello Hello,Paige is back here again, offering you another good deal.

So,I know that you guys LOVE Kim Hyun Joong from Ready Action! Photo Album,huh?

What about having those of your favorite as Calendar?And what's more,you can customize your own,choosing the pictures to use at a different month,and I will make sure your calendar will be the one and only design (Unless you mass order the same.)



Product Name : Idol Calendar
Price : $10 for 1 full set Calendar



Since I had the HD collection,you may choose at the albums below.Go in by clicking on the thumbnails,and just give me the link when you order.
Photobucket
Photobucket



So what are you waiting for?Just send me an Email, together with the sample of pictures you want, and I will take care of the rest.
Send the email to me in the below format:
Name :
Contact Email :
Pictures You Wanna Print : (Choose 13 Pictures at minimum, 26 pictures at most.)

You can specify on which month to use,and how many pictures per month you want, it is not advisable to use more than 2.

Send in the order today,the sooner you do,the sooner you get your calendar.

Please order by sending us Order Form. Send in Request by sending us Request Form.Thank You.